Showing how to grill chicken wings.
1 large onion
Chineses five spices
Scotch bonnet/ chilli pepper
1. Wash clean the chicken wings and cut of the drum stick bit or leave whole depending on the sizes of the wings.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice on the chicken to reduce the fresh smell from the chicken and also gives it a nice flavour.
3. Blend all the vegetables- (chilli, ginger, garlic, and onion together with the cube seasons and any other seasons) in vegetable cooking oil.
4. Check the taste of the blended spices and season , if it needs salt add salt
5. Pour the peri peri and the Chinese five spice onto the wings( optional)
6. Pour the blended spices onto the chicken making sure they are all well coated.( can marinade the chicken and let it stay in the fridge for some time)
7. Heat the grill for a few minutes and put the chicken under the grill for about 10-15 on medium to high heat.
8. Turn the wings for the other sides to cook as well, giving about 5-10 minutes depending on the temperature in the grill.
9. Serve with salad, rice dishes, as small chops etc.