How to prepare coated fried plantain
3 fingers soft riped plantain
Fried chicken coating (can prepare your own coating with desired spices and flour)
1. Wash the plantain and peel them
2. Slice them into small even sizes
3. Sprinkle a pinch of salt onto the plantain and add some little water to dissolve the salt onto them.
4. Get the cooking oil ready on the fire and heat till hot
5. Dip the salted plantain into the coating and cover the sliced plantain with the coating.
6. Shake of excess coating and put them into the hot oil individually.
7. After about 3-5 minutes, turn the slices for the other sides to cook as well.
8. Remove them from the oil when golden brown or after 3-5 minutes.
9. Serve with your rice, roasted peanuts etc.