How To Prepare Kofi Broke Man
3 fingers of ripped plantain
Fresh Red peanut
1. Wash the plantain and peel them.
2. Slice them into medium sizes, 3parts per finger
3. Preheat your grill for about 3 minutes
4. Put the plantain on the rack and put it under the grill under medium heat, for about 7 minutes.
5. Check the plantain and turn them for the other sides to cook through also for about 5-7 min.
6. Remove when ready or desired colour is obtained.
7. Now take the peanut and put into the pan
8. Put over the hub and stir continuously till the colour changes from bright red to dark brown.
9. For a salted peanut, prepare a salt solution of about 2 Table spoon water to half teaspoon of salt. Pour onto the roasted peanut on the hub, for the water to dry out .
10. Serve your plantain with the roasted peanut and enjoy with a bottle of malt drink, water, fruit juices etc.( This can serve two adults).