How To Make Cinamon Flavoured Fresh Ginger drink
Ingredients for This Recipe:
• 3 large root of ginger
• 1 Cinnamon
• Half slice fresh lemon
• Sugar (amount is by preference)
• 1 Tablespoon Cloves
1. Clean the ginger and wash thoroughly.
2. Cut the ginger into small bit to be processed in the blender or liquidiser
3. Add water and blend.
4. Strain the ginger solution and press the chaff
5. Add more water and blend a couple more times for more juice.
6. For a stronger juice, reduce the water level
7. Add sugar to your taste. In this recipe, the ratio is 1 litre of water to 2 ladles of sugar
8. Squeeze the lemon juice onto the juice through the strainer
9. Stir very well and strain again with a fine strainer
10. Taste for the sugar.
11. Add the cloves
12. Add the washed cinnamon stick, break into about 3 pieces.
13. Pour into a jar and chill in the fridge.
14. Serve by taking the cloves and sticks out.
15. Can be served chilled or hot with a touch of warm water.