• 1 Cup of rice
• 4 tablespoon green peas or French beans
• 4 spring onions
• 1 medium size white onion
• Soy sauce
• Chilli pepper (optional)
• Seasons of choice
o 1 maggie cube
o Oxo cube
o Chinese 5 spice
o Garlic and black pepper mix
• Cooking oil
1. Wash and pour the rice into the boiling water
2. Add about 2 Tablespoon full of soy sauce, the oxo stock cube
3. Taste for salt, add a little salt if need be.
4. While the rice is cooking, chop the spring onion and the onion.
5. Put the cooking pot on fire, pour 2 tablespoon of oil into the pan.
6. Add the chopped onions to the oil, stir for about a minute.
7. Add the peas to the pan and stir. (Add chilli pepper if you want it spicy).
8. Sprinkle a bit of the garlic and black pepper mix
9. Crush and add the ½ maggie tablet, Add a bit of Chinese five spice.
10. Add the boiled rice to the vegetables, and stir till well mixed.
11. Add more soy sauce if more taste and colour is preferred.
12. Add the spring onions, and taste for salt.
13. Dish it into your serving plate.
14. Serve with chicken, shito etc.