This is a new presentation on how to prepare sweet bad. Clearer video . Enjoy.
How to Prepare Sweet Bad
• 3 Tablespoon Plain flour
• 3 Tablespoon Self-rising flour
• 1/3 Fresh milk/ (evaporated milk with water in 1:1 ratio)
• 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
• 1 Egg
• ½ teaspoon Vanilla essence
• 2 Tablespoon sugar
1. Pour your flour mixture into your mixing bowl.
2. Add the nutmeg.
3. Add a pinch of salt.
4. Add a tablespoon scoop of margarine.
5. Add the sugar.
6. Use your finger to mix them together into a sandy texture.
7. Crack your egg into a separate bowl and add vanilla essence, and the milk. Mix well.
8. Pour the egg mixture into the bowl of flour and mix together into a dough, slightly firm, but sticky in nature.
9. Heat the oil for deep frying, allowing the oil to be moderately hot.
10. With your fingers take small – medium size of the dough, without any particular shape.
11. Deep fry, turning them occasionally till golden brown.
12. Remove from the hub and allow any excess oil to drain off
13. Serve as starters or snack, or with tea.
NB if the dough is too sticky, add a bit of the self-rising flour, and if too firm, a bit of the milk.