How to make Spicy Chicken Cubes (Christmas Edition)
• 3 large Chicken breast
• Chicken fried coating
• Mixed herbs
• Vegetable season
• All-purpose seasoning
• Hot chilli powder
• Cock tail sticks
• Half slice Lemon
• 1 fresh egg
• Salt to taste
• Cooking oil
1. Wash and dice the chicken breast into desired sizes.
2. Squeeze and sprinkle the lemon juice on the chicken, and mix well
3. Add the oxo chicken seasoning, black pepper, chilli powder, mixed herbs, and all other seasons of choice.
4. Add about a teaspoon of oil
5. With your clean hands mix them well to marinate.
6. As the chicken is set aside to marinate, crack the egg and beat, add a pinch of black pepper, and salt to taste.
7. Pour about 4 tablespoon of the chicken coating into a bowl.
8. Pour the egg into the seasoned chicken cubes.
9. Put the frying oil on fire for deep frying.
10. Dip the egg washed chicken cubes into the coating, making sure each cube is well coated and the dip fry them.
11. Continue this 10th step till all done.
12. The chicken is ready when evenly cooked and golden brown in colour.
13. Remove the chicken and allow excess oil to drain in the strainer.
14. Put the cock tail sticks in each cube and serve with other tit bits, or as a starter.