Ingredients In this recipe:
• 6 fresh free range eggs
• Bread crumbs
• Richmond sausage/ minced meat
• White pepper
• Mixed herbs
• Sunflower oil for deep frying
1. Pour water into the saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Put 4 eggs into the boiling water gently, for 8-10.
3. Crack the 2 remaining eggs into a bowl.
4. Remove sausage meat from the pack and remove the light membrane skin from them.
5. Mush them together, adding a sprinkle of mix herbs and white pepper.
6. Remove the eggs from the fire, cover them with cold water and allow to cool.
7. Remove the shells from the eggs.
8. Use your finger to take a good portion of the sausage and cover each egg with the sausage meat.
9. Roll to get a good smooth look.
10. Now Beat the 2 crack eggs
11. Pass the covered eggs now through the flour, then dip into the egg and egg wash them
12. Put the oil on fire to heat up
13. Pass them through the bread crumbs now, shaking off any excess crumbs
14. Put them into the oil and allow to cook for 5- 7 minutes, turning them for even cooking
15. Take them out when ready or golden brown
16. Put into a strainer and allow to cook
17. Have it with vegetables, rice etc.